Countless studies show that companies that embrace creativity outperform peers and competitors on key business performance indicators, including revenue growth, market share, and talent acquisition. Yet many British businesses admit that they don’t make sufficient time for creativity or reward innovation. This is despite the World Economic Forum saying that creativity will be one of the top three skills – along with complex problem solving and critical thinking – that workers will need to thrive in the modern, digital workplace.
Dr Jo North will share innovation tools and techniques from her Idea Time programme to help you think more creatively about how to move your business forward and become even more successful.
This fun and interactive session could potentially transform your business. It will help you think about your Big, Hairy Audacious Professional and Business Goals and provide you with insightful creative thinking input and activities that are structured to help you to:
- Learn how to have more, even better ideas to sharpen your performance
- Get more creativity and innovation from others, and influence more effectively
- Create a high-level plan to help you move forward and achieve your goals.
Idea Time has already directly supported a range of business people from all kinds of industries, businesses and backgrounds to accomplish their goals. These include:
- Saving tens of thousands of pounds through improved procurement and supply chain management
- Successfully establishing several new business ventures
- Attaining fast-paced growth through an even higher performing team
- Delivery of challenging projects on time and on budget whilst meeting the diverse needs of a varied client group.
09:00 - 09:45
Cloth Hall Court
Quebec St, Leeds LS1 2HA