Paul Walters the FSB’s lead for International Trade in Yorkshire and the Humber will help you increase your international trade. Aimed at both new and experienced exporters he will discuss:
• First steps in exporting – Identifying markets, getting ready to export and how to find overseas customers.
• Planning International Sales & Marketing – Writing an export plan and doing your research
• Market entry – Developing your plans and identifying agents & distributors
• The paperwork – a brief overview of logistics, regulations and standards.
• Getting yourself out there – Visiting the market and business culture.
11:00 - 11:45
Cloth Hall Court
Quebec St, Leeds LS1 2HA